Posts Tagged ‘Testimonials’
Lightweight and straightforward to maneuver, this bag attributes exterior zippered pocket, hand straps, drawstring for easy access, and 2 folding wheels with front supports for standing. Measures 11-1/four” wide x 25″ tall when standing on wheels x 9″ deep. Measures 12″ x 8″ x 2-1/2″ when folded up.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver this bag features exterior zippered pocket
- Measures 11-five/eight” wide x 25″ tall when standing on wheels 7″ deep
- Measures 12″ x 8″ x 1-1/2″ when folded up
Briggs and Riley’s massive shopping tote is a wonderful travel companion or the saint bag for shopping or enterprise use. This piece functions Briggs Riley’s easy as that lifetime warranty.
- SpeedThru? pocket for hassle-totally free airfield security checks
- Roomy main compartment with multiple organization pockets
- Removable waterproof pocket for toiletries and water bottle compartment
- Dual goal slip-by means of back pocket grants bag to slide over the Outsider® handle for easy transport
- Easy as that® lifetime warranty even covers airline harm.
This interlocking hearts design block knife/server set from Fashioncraft’s Finishing Touches Collection makes a sweet accessory for your specific day The moment when the bride and groom cut the block is actually a showstopper. So why not add a sweet touch of block slicing pizzazz to your reception with this interlocking hearts design block knife/server set that also provides you a lasting keepsake to be passed on as a new household tradition. Ideal as accessories for a heart themed wedding or to add elegance to any wedding celebration, each single interlocking hearts design and style 12 1/8” x 1” block knife and 9 ¾” x 2” server, from Fashioncraft’s Finishing Touches Collection of wedding accessories has a white poly resin detailed/carved interlocking hearts design and style deal with supporting a sturdy stainless steel blade/server. Each single set comes delightfully packaged in a clear topped box with a slate gray and white damask style base for storage after your wedding day is via
- each and each interlocking hearts design and style 12.125″ x 1″ block knife and 9.75″ x 2″ server
- has a white poly resin detailed/carved interlocking hearts style deal with supporting a sturdy stainless steel blade/server
- Every set comes delightfully packaged in a clear topped box with a slate gray and white damask design and style base
Gabrielle Bonheur “Coco” Chanel (1883-1971) was undoubtedly the most influential fashion designer of the 20th century. Her garments and accessories have remained perennially chic, and her legendary fashion home continues to exert a powerful sway over today’s designers. Jérôme Gautier tells the story of Chanel’s iconic style by means of hundreds of pictures, several taken by the leading lights of fashion photography, such as Richard Avedon, Gilles Bensimon, Patrick Demarchelier, Horst P. Horst, Annie Leibovitz, Man Ray, Helmut Newton, Irving Penn, and Ellen von Unwerth. This innovative volume pairs classic and contemporary photographs, putting fashion plates from Chanel’s time alongside those by the house’s designer-in-chief, Karl Lagerfeld. For instance, Cecil Beaton’s portrait of Chanel seems alongside Lagerfeld’s image of Cate Blanchett emulating her, and a classic plate by Henry Clarke flanks an arresting shot by Juergen Teller. Through these dazzling photographs, Chanel: The Vocabul