Posts Tagged ‘Clothing’
Vintage Fashion & Designer Garments Films: Retro Clothing, Style Trends & Hair Styles in American Pop Culture
This compilation of fashion and design films is filled with spectacular footage of vintage style shows, interviews, advertisements, promotional, higher fashion, western place on, dresses, fabrics, and so much more. Table Of Contents: (1) Union Square Style Show (Newsreel) (1950) – A superb swift newsreel covering an outdoor style show – 1 Minutes (2) Modes Of The Moment (1917) – A silent fashion advertisement from the primeval days – three Minutes (three) Story Of A Star (1956) – Tells the story of the development of a new stretch material for women’s stockings – 8 Minutes (four) Western Fashions (1940s) – Brief show piece with outstanding footage of vintage Western American fashion – 1 Minute (five) Fashion Favorites (1940) – This is a Dupont promotional video, comparable the contemporary day BASF industrial, in that they apiece promote how they make the globe a greater location. In this film Dupont explains there contributions in the improvement of fabrics which have led to new fashions and far superior lifestyles – 31
- Table Of Contents:
- (1) Union Square Fashion Show (Newsreel) (1950) – 1 Minutes (two) Modes Of The Moment (1917) – 3 Minutes
- (three) Story Of A Star (1956) – 8 Minutes (four) Western Fashions (1940s) – 1 Minute (five) Fashion Favorites (1940) – 31 Minutes
- Minutes (six) Fitting Faces (1940) – 8 Minutes (7) Hair Dress (1950) – 10 Minutes (8) Pattern for Smartness (1948) – 19 Minutes
- (9) Fashion Horizons (1940) – 19 Minutes (ten) Aristocrats of Style (Incomplete ~ No Ending) (1940s) – 7 Minutes (11) Harpers Bazaar Speaks Style (Incomplete ~ No Ending) (1970’s) – ten Minutes
Ultra Attractive 100X Black Bronzer with Spellbinding Bronzing Beads
Find out your risqué side of bronze and let the very good occasions roll as the saint adventure awaits you at The Mansion.
All eyes are on you, mesmerizing everyone’s senses, while your glowing smile of a bronzed goddess states it all.
Certain you could be like each mortal else, but what enjoyable would that be…Soon after all, you only reside once!
Live, Laugh, Love – The Mansion Awaits You!
- Ultra Attractive Black Bronzer with a Touch of Shimmer
- 100X Black Bronzers & Bronzing Beads for Immediate Bronzing Gratification
- Purified Advanced Tanning Accelerators for Your Darkest Tan
- Vitamins A, C & E Aids in the Protection of Your Skin
- Cranberry, Pomegranate and Grape Seed extracts Helps Restore Skins Youthfulness ? Paraben Cost-free
CDDres and Mista Lawnge kicked off their careers in higher style as the bratty kid brothers–the, uh, proverbial Black Sheep–of the Native Tongue loved ones. It’s not a completely deserved reputation, considering that the pair’s debut disc is a slickly prefabricated effort with smooth rhymes and strong beats. The guest spots are kept to a minimum, though they remain decision, especially when kid MC Chi Ali raps, “pass the 40, ’cause my mother’s not searching.” The duo’s style pulls toward humor, which they try to maintain understated (in their sexual boasts), but it often goes way more than the leading–most notably on the gangsta-rap parody “U Mean I’m Not,” in which the narrator kills his sister for using his toothbrush. –Randy Silver
- Record Label: Mercury
- Catalog#: 00422 8483682
- Country Of Release: NLD
- Year Of Release: 1990